POS-Alpha is an excellent solution for management of Restaurant retail business. It manages customer orders, dining tables, and KOTs (Kitchen order tickets). The solution provides facility for menu item recipe to have full control over the issuance and consumption of raw materials.
Book Halls and Tables
Manage Customer Orders
Print Orders to different Kitchens
Control Menu Item recipes
and its Raw materials
Some key features of POS-Alpha for restaurant retail businesses are:
- Restaurant version point of sale is completely touch enabled. You can use a touch screen to log in, create customer orders, and print invoices. Alternatively, you can also use mouse and keyboard.
- You can define menu items in different groups, like Chinese, Desserts, Salads etc. And on the point of sale screen you can view menu items related to any group with a touch or a click of a mouse.
- You can divide your restaurant into different dining areas like Halls. And for each Hall, you can create the dining tables and assign names to these tables.
- You can configure Kitchens in the system. And attach different menu items (products) to these kitchens. For each of these kitchens you can configure order-printer.
- When customer order is created against a table, order-print is sent to the respective kitchen printer. If the customer order contains menu items which are related to more than one kitchen, the orders are divided and .
Order-prints are sent to the respective kitchen printers
- For a dining area, the tables are shown in different colors to represent different states: The free tables, the reserved tables, the busy tables, and the tables in billing status.
- Once a customer starts dining and requests a change in table, you can assign a new table to the customer and then in-process bill is shifted to the new table.
- If number of people is more than a particular table capacity then you can combine different tables to form a larger table. In this case one table is used for billing while the other attached tables are disabled and shown as part of the master table.
- Facility is available for a provisional bill for customers. Once the customer decides upon the mode of payment (cash, credit card), the final invoice is generated by the system.
- You can manage take-aways and keep track of take-away orders.
- You can define recipe for your menu items. These recipes are based on defined raw materials. System thus manages the raw material inventories and their consumption.
- POS-Alpha Restaurant App: POS-Alpha Restaurant App can be configured with POS-Alpha POS for Restaurants. The app supports all Adroid based tablets and mobile phones, and with its user-friendly interface it can be used for all types of eateries. Whether it is a fine dining restaurant, a high end coffee shop, or a small road side café, the app can be used for quick ordering and reducing time-to-serve.
POS-Alpha Pizza App:
POS-Alpha Pizza App can be configured with POS-Alpha POS for Pizza Shops. The app supports all Android based tablets and mobile phones, and with its user-friendly interface it can be used for all types of eateries. Whether it is a fine dining restaurant, a high end coffee shop, or a small road side Cafè, the app can be used for quick ordering and reducing time-to-serve.
POS-Alpha is currently being used in more than 5 countries and we have had more than 10 successful installations up-to June 2016. Our Team is providing 24/7 hours support to our clients.